- Neck Lift
This lovely patient is only 3 weeks after surgery!
Dr. Mittelman has developed a new procedure to address the redundant skin and etched lines of the lower neck and named it the Horizontal Neck Lift. Dr. Mittelman has been a guest speaker regarding this new surgical technique as multiple facial plastic surgery meetings. When performed by an expert plastic surgeon, like Dr.
Mittelman, a Horizontal Neck Lift is able to successfully:
- Firm and tighten the skin on the lower neck
- Erase deep etched lines, wrinkles, creases and folds of the lower neck
- Little to no postoperative pain, very little bruising
- Eliminate excess fat and skin in the lower half of the neck
- Correct a “turkey waddle” neck as a separate procedure at the same time
- Does what a classic facelift cannot do in the lower neck
- THIS PROCEDURE IS USUALLY DONE UNDER LOCAL ANESTHESIA
- Create a more rejuvenated overall appearance that will help you look as young as you feel